Remember to download our school app for up to date news and information!
Hill View Junior Academy has been awarded the Artsmark Gold Award!
This is your opportunity to find out more about the largest Junior School in Sunderland. I am sure you will enjoy your visit to our website.
Hill View Junior Academy is a school that values standards and achievements. We are extremely proud of what goes on here. As our website demonstrates, the pupils of Hill View Junior Academy are supported by dedicated staff, governors and parents.
We are part of Vision Learning Trust, along with Hill View Infant Academy, and have 456 children in four year groups starting at Year 3 and finishing at Year 6. You can find us on Queen Alexandra Road, (just along from the Eye Infirmary). Alternatively you can contact the school by phoning 0191 594 7982 and ask to speak to our School Administrator, Mrs. Judith Richmond. Our Chair of Governors is Mr. Steven Little, c/o the school office, and our SEN Coordinator is Mrs. Claire Hiles. Please look at our contact page for other contact information.
I hope you enjoy enjoy browsing our website where you will find much more about the life of our school.
Hill View Junior Academy is part of Vision Learning Trust
For our latest Ofsted Report follow the link below:
For more information on our school, from the Department of Educations school performance tables website, please follow the link below:
For admission arrangements please contact the Academy on on 0191 594 7982.
Please click on the link below to view our admissions policy
Hill View Junior Academy News
- Year 6 pupil, Abigail, has been selected for the Tyne & Wear indoor athletics representative team.
- Yesterday evening after school, 18 boys from our school football squad took part in futsal competition at the Beacon of Light
- The choir attended Sunderland Minster today and performed wonderfully!
- It is with great pleasure that Hill View Junior Academy can announce that we have been awarded the Artsmark Gold Award!
- Both the football and netball teams travelled to the Beacon of Light tonight and performed brilliantly.
Week ending 14.02.2019
|Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
There are currently no comments.