Remember to download our school app for up to date news and information!
This is your opportunity to find out more about the largest Junior School in Sunderland. I am sure you will enjoy your visit to our website.
Hill View Junior Academy is a school that values standards and achievements. We are extremely proud of what goes on here. As our website demonstrates, the pupils of Hill View Junior Academy are supported by dedicated staff, governors and parents.
We are part of Vision Learning Trust, along with Hill View Infant Academy, and have 456 children in four year groups starting at Year 3 and finishing at Year 6. You can find us on Queen Alexandra Road, (just along from the Eye Infirmary). Alternatively you can contact the school by phoning 0191 594 7982 and ask to speak to our School Administrator, Mrs. Judith Richmond. Our Chair of Governors is Mr. Steven Little, c/o the school office, and our SEN Coordinator is Mrs. Claire Hiles. Please look at our contact page for other contact information.
I hope you enjoy enjoy browsing our website where you will find much more about the life of our school.
Hill View Junior Academy is part of Vision Learning Trust
For our latest Ofsted Report follow the link below:
For more information on our school, from the Department of Educations school performance tables website, please follow the link below:
For admission arrangements please contact the Academy on on 0191 594 7982.
Please click on the link below to view our admissions policy
Hill View Junior Academy News
- Since the beginning of the Battle of the Bands, Year 5 have dominated all of their battles winning each and every one.
- Thanks to your generosity Hill View Junior Academy have been able to raise a massive £506.43!
- Today, all of the children across the school have had an uplifting, unforgettable day celebrating World Book Day.
- Just a reminder to parents that this week and next week is our Fair Trade Fortnight.
- We have been made aware by many concerned parents and pupils about the horrifying ‘Momo’ challenges circulating on Youtube causing panic and upset amongst young people.
Week ending 15.03.2019
|Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
There are currently no comments.